Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Catching Up

As you can see by the date, it has been awhile since my last post. I am going to try and do better with keeping up things.

On August 31 I had my first experience with HTML. I had a chance to make a webpage about myself. Here is the link if you want to check it out.


It was actually a lot harder than I thought it would be, but I found that it didn't take me very long to get the hang of it though.

I have also been working on an html website. I decided to do a photo website. My sister-in-law takes lots of photos, so I decided to make a website to showcase all the photos and post information about her and her small photography business.

Here are some of my first rough sketches of possible layouts for the gallery pages of the website. I'm sorry they are a little small:


And here are 3 Photoshop versions of the website. They should give you a better idea how the site may look.





This week I have also had a chance to learn and use a little bit of CSS in Dreamweaver. I am just realizing the possibilities that await.

No comments:

Post a Comment